Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Little Things that Make Me Happy

1. Big hugs when I need them most
2. Laughing fits
3. The perfect cup of coffee
4. Or tea
5. Long talks with good friends
6. When its warm enough to go outside without layers
7. Playing my favorite music so loud I can feel it
8. Crawling into clean sheets with freshly shaved legs
9. Surprise "just because" text messages from friends
10. Looking through old photo albums
11. Thick warm socks
12. Unexpected compliments
13, Friendly/funny interactions with strangers
14. Yummy scented candles
15. Being the little spoon
16. Early morning walks in foreign countries
17. Getting snail mail
18. Meeting someone and having an instant click
19. Successfully telling a joke
20. Doing something nice for someone, and knowing they appreciate it
21. Spending the day with my mama
22. Burny-hot bubble baths
23. Discovering a pretty dress has pockets
24. Song lyrics that say what I don't have the words to
25. Finding "hidden" money in my underwear drawer
26. Driving on hot summer days with the music loud
27. Toes in the sand
28. Cooking a yummy meal, or baking treats for people I love
29. Game nights with crazy relatives

No comments:

Post a Comment